Hey,everyone,how to get more coins?

I have attacked all of the single maps.Then I couldn't find a good way to make coins.Attack online players?No,It is only a little bonus and It will cost me a lot of troops.

Comments

• Ida (Nitro Games)Ida (Nitro Games) Posts: 255Community Manager Nitro Games
    You can try to search for online players who have their gold storages as full as possible. If the stronghold seems a bit tricky to beat, I tend to pick what is it that I want. If I need gold more than rum, I guide my troops to the gold storages first and plan my attack so. For example if the player left all the gold storages to the right side of the stronghold, at first I destroy all the defenses from the right side and lead my troops there. If I got what I wanted I retreat or guide the troops far from the still-dangerous left side until the attack time is passed. :) That's an example.

Another option is that you invest to raid camps and gold storages for a while.
  • BallyBally Posts: 26Member
    NG-Ida said:
    You can try to search for online players who have their gold storages as full as possible. If the stronghold seems a bit tricky to beat, I tend to pick what is it that I want. If I need gold more than rum, I guide my troops to the gold storages first and plan my attack so. For example if the player left all the gold storages to the right side of the stronghold, at first I destroy all the defenses from the right side and lead my troops there. If I got what I wanted I retreat or guide the troops far from the still-dangerous left side until the attack time is passed. :) That's an example.

Another option is that you invest to raid camps and gold storages for a while.
    Ok ,thank you
  • kmb08753kmb08753 Posts: 101Member
    Also some single player maps can drop a lot of chests. I play FO shore to level my leaders and usually get 3-5 chests worth 900-2500 each. So i get gold and some exp for my leader on the same map. I do this while waiting for PvP armies to finish, so it works out.

Gang: Anonymous
    IGN: kmb08753, Glory record, 7568
    kmb08753 said:
    Also some single player maps can drop a lot of chests. I play FO shore to level my leaders and usually get 3-5 chests worth 900-2500 each. So i get gold and some exp for my leader on the same map. I do this while waiting for PvP armies to finish, so it works out.

But your army is powerful,and If I attack the Fo shore,I wiil spend a lot of pirates!
  • kmb08753kmb08753 Posts: 101Member
    find another map that works for you. The first single player map section is mostly trap less, as far as I have seen. You will get varied results.

Look for a map that is quick, uses as few troops as possible while still having enough buildings to destroy for exp and chests. For me FO shore was good with clubber levels 5-7 and seadogs about same. I'd lose maybe 1-4 troops. Just add them to the current training queue and go again. But i encourage you to find a map or two that work for you.

Make sure to include your leader. Use him early in the raid and keep him alive to gain the most exp.
    Gang: Anonymous
    IGN: kmb08753, Glory record, 7568
    You can always watch some nice videos from TheGameHuntah, he slowly introduces all sorts to you.
    His latest is about how to make more gold and discloses a nice little trick :)

Thankyou!

kmb08753 said:
    find another map that works for you. The first single player map section is mostly trap less, as far as I have seen. You will get varied results.

Look for a map that is quick, uses as few troops as possible while still having enough buildings to destroy for exp and chests. For me FO shore was good with clubber levels 5-7 and seadogs about same. I'd lose maybe 1-4 troops. Just add them to the current training queue and go again. But i encourage you to find a map or two that work for you.

Make sure to include your leader. Use him early in the raid and keep him alive to gain the most exp.
    Thankyou!

• DanutercisdDanutercisd Posts: 86Member
    Use raid camps
     Gang:TEDDYBOYS!!!  My role in the gang is to be officer, but i help recruit too. But i also help exploit glitchs to my gang(and report the too) If you want to join then look up my new post for more. or search 
    TEDDYBOYS!!!