User S P H I N X is leeching gold

He keeps attacking me to steal my coins, here is my battlelog. He is using rockets/bombs to attack my coin presses and my storages. Why is this even allowed ? destroys the gameplay

Comments

• Michel00000000Michel00000000 Posts: 23Member
    And again, WTF!
  • Ida (Nitro Games)Ida (Nitro Games) Posts: 262Community Manager Nitro Games
    The immunity is gained only if at least 50% of the base is destroyed. But I'll forward the feedback about the bombs; I see your point regarding them and the game-play.
    And again, this really destroys the gameplay. Can you not just ban that user ?

Ban that bunnies please! Ffs i cant even play
  • Ida (Nitro Games)Ida (Nitro Games) Posts: 262Community Manager Nitro Games
    Sphinx wrote to the chat a while ago about this matter and apologized for the constant use of bombs (you might be able to view it from there, though It's in German.) We can't unfortunately ban him for this behavior isn't breaking the Terms of Service, for example by being caused by hacking. However, what I definitely can do (and actually already did :) ) is to talk to our developers and convey these concerns. I know it sucks to have to wait so long for concrete solutions, I'm sorry about that. But if something doesn't work, naturally the game should be somehow altered. And we want to make it work. We'll do our best to find out a way to solve this issue.

edited August 2016
    Sphinx wrote to the chat a while ago about this matter and apologized for the constant use of bombs (you might be able to view it from there, though It's in German.) We can't unfortunately ban him for this behavior isn't breaking the Terms of Service, for example by being caused by hacking. However, what I definitely can do (and actually already did :) ) is to talk to our developers and convey these concerns. I know it sucks to have to wait so long for concrete solutions, I'm sorry about that. But if something doesn't work, naturally the game should be somehow altered. And we want to make it work. We'll do our best to find out a way to solve this issue.

If so then why he attacked me twice today ? I bought immunity with 200 skulls to get rid of that asshöle