Guide to Crews

Ida (Nitro Games)Ida (Nitro Games) Posts: 255Community Manager Nitro Games
edited June 2016 in FAQ

Read also: "New Battle System - Single units replaced by Crews"

“WHAT ARE THE CREWS?”

The crew cards are part of the new battle system. They’re used to spawn your offensive units and power-up into the fights!

“HOW DO I GET MORE CREWS?”

1) Go to Market and choose Chests.

2) After that you can use skulls to purchase one of the options: You can pick any of the chests.

3) Tap the chest button in the right. This opens a chest. Tap it, and it will show you your new crews. You can view the next crew card by tapping.

“HOW DO I UNLOCK THE LEADER SLOT?”

All the slots can be unlocked by building the right buildings.

For the Leader slot, you need to build the Leader’s Lounge.

“HOW DO I UNLOCK THE POWER-UP SLOT?

All the slots can be unlocked by building the right buildings.

For the first Power-Up slot, you need to build the Mad Alchemist.

For the second Power-Up slot, you need to upgrade the Mad Alchemist enough times.

For the Leader slot, you need to build the Leader’s Lounge.

“HOW DO I UNLOCK MORE CREW SLOTS?”

You can unlock all the crew slots by building more Barracks. These come available with a higher Mansion Level.

“HOW DO I SELECT A LEADER CARD?”

Press the attack button with two swords in the right corner. You will see your leader options. Choose your leader by dragging the card to the placeholder that says “Leader”.

“HOW DO I SELECT A CARD?”

Press the attack button with two swords in the right corner. Tap one of the unlocked card placeholders that says “Crew”. Select the card that you want to use, then drag and drop it on the placeholder.

“HOW DO I USE THE CREWS  IN BATTLE?”

After you’ve chosen your leader and crews, you can go and battle. You can use the crews by dragging and dropping them to the highlighted spawning area.

You can command your crews during the battle by pressing the crew card, then pressing the area that you want your crew to attack.

“HOW DO I UPGRADE MY CREWS?”

Go to the Blacksmith and tap the crew you want to upgrade. Then choose upgrade. After the upgrade is done, press “OK”.

“HOW DO I FIX A DAMAGED CREW?”

Crews get damaged when the pirates in the crew take damage in a fight. You can heal the crew by tapping your barracks. From here you will be able to see all of your broken crews. Drag a crew on a slot and it will be healed.