New battle system - Single units replaced by crews

Ida (Nitro Games)Ida (Nitro Games) Posts: 252Community Manager Nitro Games
edited April 2016 in News & Announcements
(Also view Guide to Crews!)

We are approachig the big cross platform update. This changes the battle system, replacing single units with crews that are shown as cards.

The crew cards are used to spawn your offensive units and power-up into the fights. This makes spawning faster and more effective.

The latest update is taking us towards the changes, meaning that Android players no longer have single units.

I'm an Android player! How can I fight!

You should see a chest which contains your crews that will replace and compensate your single units. This chest can be found in the right corner of your stronghold's HUD, under the special offer chest, above the attack icon.

If you can't see the chest, closing and restarting the game should help and the chest should become visible.

However, if you still can't see the crew chest, contact support@nitrogames.com

I'm an iOS player! I can't see any of this!

That's correct. The latest update was for Google Play, and we release the changes globally and in iOS when we have made sure that everything works. :) This prevents any larger frustration in players if there would be something that needs to be tweaked. But worry not! It's not gonna be long anymore before the changes are available for everyone.

If you have any questions, comment below!

Comments

• jjd999jjd999 Posts: 4Member
    Hi guys! Good news. You need to let game attractive, i think you did with this update. Can you give a little hint when we can expect the update for iOS?
  • Ida (Nitro Games)Ida (Nitro Games) Posts: 252Community Manager Nitro Games
    Hi @jjd999 ! I'm very glad to hear that it pleases you! :)

I can tell you that it should be at least in the beginning of summer 2016. ^^
    Hi @Ida (Nitro Games) , well so i can expect it tomorrow? LOL
    @jjd999 Haha ;D Maybe not tomorrow. We are talking about perhaps a bit more than a month. :) But anything can still happen, so I unfortunately can't yet reveal any precise date. Anyways, it will happen! ^_^
  • guhl1guhl1 Posts: 4Member
    Since i 've done the update i can't play with my account....i have now a account from the beginning..what the hell is that, please give me my account back
    @guhl1If you are an iOS player, the connection with Game Center was probably disconnected. Worry not; that should be easy to fix. :) Here are the instructions:

http://forums.nitrogames.com/discussion/913/my-progression-is-reset-i-lost-my-account-ios#latest
    http://forums.nitrogames.com/discussion/912/my-progression-is-reset-i-lost-my-account-android#latest

• NecromancerNecromancer Posts: 2Member
    Im asumming the bug is fixed 
    To be honest.. I dont like the update at all. The crew-cards, the crew update, 5barracks, idk i just dont like to play anymore as i did before. A lot players are gone which is sad. I loved it when the veteranhall protected me good and the chat was exited! To bad..
  • @jjd999 thank you for sharing your thoughts! If you have any additional feedback/ideas about how we can make the game more enjoyable for you, please share them with us! We listen to what our Mateys have to say :)
  • BenjiBenjamin123BenjiBenjamin123 Posts: 2Member
    (Also view Guide to Crews!)

We are approachig the big cross platform update. This changes the battle system, replacing single units with crews that are shown as cards.

The crew cards are used to spawn your offensive units and power-up into the fights. This makes spawning faster and more effective.

The latest update is taking us towards the changes, meaning that Android players no longer have single units.

I'm an Android player! How can I fight!

You should see a chest which contains your crews that will replace and compensate your single units. This chest can be found in the right corner of your stronghold's HUD, under the special offer chest, above the attack icon.

If you can't see the chest, closing and restarting the game should help and the chest should become visible.

However, if you still can't see the crew chest, contact support@nitrogames.com

I'm an iOS player! I can't see any of this!

That's correct. The latest update was for Google Play, and we release the changes globally and in iOS when we have made sure that everything works. :) This prevents any larger frustration in players if there would be something that needs to be tweaked. But worry not! It's not gonna be long anymore before the changes are available for everyone.

If you have any questions, comment below!
    Thanks for your time and useful information!