Can't activate

Same problems as everybody else. I bought from GamersGate and have the serial number on their website. I've only had two e-mail addresses and tried them both. Neither worked, I get the same error as most of the posters on this forum. I went to Paradox, GamersGate, Stardock, and GameStop. Nobody can help.

Comments

• DamascusDamascus Posts: 4Member
    BTW, I was a beta tester for COTA so you should know me.
  • Hello, could you please e-mail us at support@nitrogames.com with a photo of your EIC CD copy? We'll do our best to help you out! 
    Don't have a CD. Downloaded from GamersGate.
  • DagalianDagalian Posts: 2Member
    I have an activation problem as well, but I have a disc.  Please Help.  I want to play this game but when I try to activate it it says there is a problem.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.
  • bta_Xbta_X Posts: 1Member
    I need help, can not active my copy, appear this.

Application start: 2016-7-11 18.59.24

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Submitting activation request...

Download: success

Result parsing error (2)

Error activating the product

Please ensure the serial number entered is associated with the email you used. Try to activate the product again. If using Impulse you can right-click on the product and re-activate. Include this log file if contacting support.

Application start: 2016-7-11 19.1.41

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Result parsing error (2)

Please ensure the serial number entered is associated with the email you used. Try to activate the product again. If using Impulse you can right-click on the product and re-activate. Include this log file if contacting support.

Application start: 2016-7-11 19.25.20

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Download: failed HttpSendRequest

Result parsing error (1)

Application start: 2016-7-11 19.39.55

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Result parsing error (2)

• Alexandra (Nitro Games)Alexandra (Nitro Games) Posts: 15Member
    edited July 2016
    @bta_X please e-mail us with this issue at support@nitrogames.com, and attach a photo of your EIC CD copy or any proof or purchase you have and we will help you out!