Trying to Activate Game?

I have had this game sitting on a shelf, never played, and I was installing it today but it won't let me activate the game or play it, what should I do?

Comments

• neoflyneofly Posts: 2Member
    this is what i get when i try to run the game:

Application start: 2015-3-26 22.28.27

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Submitting activation request...

Download: success

Result parsing error (2)

Error activating the product

Please ensure the serial number entered is associated with the email you used. Try to activate the product again. If using Impulse you can right-click on the product and re-activate. Include this log file if contacting support.

• Ida (Nitro Games)Ida (Nitro Games) Posts: 252Community Manager Nitro Games
    Hi @neofly !

Thank you for contacting! I will PM you in a minute and help you out. :)

- Ida / Nitro Games
  • james_milljames_mill Posts: 1Member
    I am also having this issue

Application start: 2015-3-27 17.45.9

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Result parsing error (2)

Please ensure the serial number entered is associated with the email you used. Try to activate the product again. If using Impulse you can right-click on the product and re-activate. Include this log file if contacting support.

Application start: 2015-3-27 18.3.39

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Result parsing error (2)

Application start: 2015-3-27 19.0.11

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Result parsing error (2)

Please advise
    @james_mill ; @sixx816 Hi! Could you please e-mail to our support mail and send us a picture of the purchased CD? We can create a manual download link for you. :) Thanks!

support@nitrogames.com

Best,
    Ida / Nitro Games
  • GruntSmGruntSm Posts: 51Member
    Some of us are here, Sixx, and some of us are simply incorporeal visions brought on by that last bad meal you had. I personally like to think of myself as brought on by a tainted blot of mustard.
    @t1b187 What about mobile? :) Any evidence that you have bought the product will do. :) Unfortunately as the game is a bit older it is not updated anymore, but all the current customers will be helped with the possible issues. Drop us an e-mail and we'll figure something out! support@nitrogames.com
  • LasagneLove17LasagneLove17 Posts: 1Member
    Hello!  I have signed up an account for Nitro games and verified my email address to be able to post here.   I am unable to launch the game I paid for and ordered through Amazon approximately 2.5 years ago.  I installed the game and ran it before on my old XP system that has been likely scrapped long ago as that PC died and was thrown in a garbage dumpster about 2 years back.  I have a firewall and I have made plenty sure that "product Activation" and all entries pertaining to East India Company" have full permissions to connect to the internet.  I am not sure if this is the correct place for me to look for tech support and if it is not I apologize profusely.  I currently have windows 8.1 64 bit and every time i try to launch the game it prompts me to enter my email and product code which I clearly have here with me on my EIC manual.  I have confirmed my code and email both to have been entered properly numerous times and yet when I hit enter it tells me there is a problem with my email or code or both on a small pop up window.  I have attempted to launch the game in several compatibility modes and they all end the same way.  Not sure what the issue could be, but it's rather frustrating and annoying to buy a game that I cannot play.
  • MaceGoddessMaceGoddess Posts: 1Member
    May 18, 2015

Cannot launch East India Company have a key and I have Win 8.1 but there is trouble activating. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi @MaceGoddess ! Could you send us an e-mail to support@nitrogames.com? Add a picture of your CD or some other evidence to your e-mail, and we will make sure that soon you'll be able to play EIC! :)
  • gewoonietsgewooniets Posts: 1Member
    hi i bought east india company in a store and got a key i when i wanted to activate it didnt work my email is correct so is the key could you help me
    @gewooniets Hi! Could you e-mail to support@nitrogames.com and provide us a picture of the CD or another proof that you own the game? :) We can create a manual download link for you!
  • doemboydoemboy Posts: 1Member

hello can some body help me this is my problem i bought the game years a go but my email adress was haked and i dont know how activate the game on a new email adress

• ginge2010ginge2010 Posts: 1Member
    Hi, I have the same problem as most of the above, and have tried to email support@nitrogames with proof of original disc and key but email just bounces back. Please help, I just want the activation key to work!
  • HerslandHersland Posts: 1Member
    Hallo
    Ich habe das Spiel vor längerem gekauft.
    Jetzt wollte ich EIC auf meinen neuen Computer instalieren.
    Leider akzeptiert das spiel nicht meine Game Key. 
    Was muss ich Tuen?
  • dustfarmerdustfarmer Posts: 1Member
    I have an old copy of East India Company I bought a fair while ago, and uninstalled.  I have just tried to reinstall it, but keep getting an error message when I try to activate it, either the email address or the Activation code is wrong ??  How can I fix this.  Thankyou

• bolero3232bolero3232 Posts: 5Member
    I also have this same problem. I cannot connect to Support@nitrogames.com for help. Is that the correct address for support?
  • bolero3232bolero3232 Posts: 5Member
    I guess nobody's even going to pretend to help with this issue.
  • GoldenGeeseGoldenGeese Posts: 1Member
    Ida, thank you for your assistance. EIC appears to run just fine now and has never looked better! :)  You're dipped in awesome and sprinkled with rock n roll! B)  Thanks so much for your help.
     Regards,
    Aaron