Which leader you use?

What's their difference? Which one is the best?

Nitro Games are you gonna have more leader options at some point?

Comments

• WolfWolf Posts: 2Member Nitro Games
    Which leader is best largely depends on your playstyle. Walker DePlanc is ranged, while Dalton John is melee-oriented. Brewmaster Bob helps keep your units alive.

Yes, we plan on releasing more leaders in the coming updates.
  • TheGameHuntahTheGameHuntah Posts: 5Member
    I'm using Le Planc. Range + Damage = No brainer :disagree: 
  • segwaysidsegwaysid Posts: 18Member
    I'm using le Planc as well. He does me well. Keep using his skills he's on level 8 now
  • Henu (Nitro Games)Henu (Nitro Games) Head of Design Posts: 15Developer Nitro Games
    My personal favorite is definately Brewmaster Bob, he's such a merry fellow with his barrel ;)

We are definately updating the game with more Leaders in the future. Stay tuned!

Best,
    Henri
    Raids of Glory Team
  • kmb08753kmb08753 Posts: 101Member
    I don't use any leaders. Who needs them!

Hopefully the hot fix comes soon and I can unleash my level 1 monsters on everyone!
    Gang: Anonymous
    IGN: kmb08753, Glory record, 7568
  • JohnnyDeppJohnnyDepp Posts: 6Member
    i'm using walker it's level 11 and i just bought the Dalton but i did'nt know that u can't using them at the same time! so my dalton with level 1 it's usless i can't att with that it's weak for my rank! it's hard to grow ur second Leader :smile: 
    Use him on single player maps for a bit. Even ones that you have done. Put the leader out early, his experience gain depends on his actions.

Run through 3-7 or those and,he should be level 5-7 in no time.
  • Ida (Nitro Games)Ida (Nitro Games) Posts: 255Community Manager Nitro Games
    edited January 2015
    Good suggestion, @kmb08753!

I'm using Walker! Dat handsome rapscallion. 3

Also, @TheGameHuntah made a great video about the leaders!

Nitro Games fixed my Leaders!!

let that sink in...

Nitro Games fixed my leaders. Woot Woot.

Special thanks to NG-Ida. She? did most of the leg work to get my heroes to save experience. I am having more fun now.

Raa Raa for Nitro Support. They rock.
    -kmb
  • Simo (Nitro Games)Simo (Nitro Games) Posts: 10Administrator Nitro Games
    Its really up to you I guess what leader to go for, if you'r starting get bobby asap. His badass. For me his not high enough level to kick-bunnies yet, so for now I need to choose my leader from Dalton, Dalton or Dalton. So I've chosen Dalton.
    I have been using the ranged guy. Ima get him to 20 then work on the healer leader. A healer with clubs and dogs sounds like the bees knees.
  • ConquistadorConquistador Posts: 17Member
    I think I'm Ganna with the healer , kmb08753 said:
    I have been using the ranged guy. Ima get him to 20 then work on the healer leader. A healer with clubs and dogs sounds like the bees knees.
    Can switch whenever we want? 
    As far as I know, yes, the exp for a leader is saved, switch and switch back at will. The deployed leader is them ne that gains exp.
    I brought Bob the healer up to level 15ish... he can heal a whole group of clubbers and seadogs well enough. However, given the bases I face, neither seems to make a huge difference. 

I think Ill continue to use Bob, lets some groups last a bit longer. 
  • culnicculnic Posts: 26Member
    The guy that has mass defense and health great for tanking with strong units 
    I am Lin_Cinder the pirate If you need me msg me on foarms if I am not gaming
    I have Walker, can I unlock and buy Bob? And if I have two how do you switch between them? I don't lose Walker, he's at rank 14, I'd be devestated to lose him. 
    Thanks
    Sid
    No you wont lose anything. He will keep all his exp and skills. You can only use one at a time though.

In the Leader Lounge menu, go to shop tab. Once you unlock a second Leader, selecting him will offer a "switch" button. You can switch between the two active leaders at any time.
    Brilliant, thank you. Now Bob or Dalton? ummmmm!!!
  • zalmar85zalmar85 Posts: 10Member
    I'd like to second kmb's statement about the support staff. They helped me fix an issue with my blacksmith not showing up in the place I selected with a fast, indepth email reply. Much love for Ida, and anyone else involved!
  • leanhnam220leanhnam220 Posts: 1Member
    edited July 2015